4.03.2016

Cherry Blossoms, All things Denim, and Off the Shoulder Striped Wonders.

denim skirt

stripes and denim


curly hair

I must go to bed in 2 minutes, so luckily this one needs very little words.

shirt - slightly off the shoulder, fitted in the best possible way - that ever so thicker doesn't lost it's shapeness, stripes, 3/4 sleeves, and a slightly longer length.  It is everything I dreamed of, and literally did dream of it after I bought it.  It was a slight splurge in that my current budget only always for a minimal amount, but the quality and the satisfaction has proved it the right decision.

skirt - on sale.  denim is everywhere in all things and I LOVE it!  This skirt is from ASOS, a treasure trove for fun reasonably priced fashion.  If you haven't perused it you must.  Swimsuits, denim, dresses - those are my 3 favorite searches.  Plus I'm obsessed with their "view catwalk" feature which really lets you see the clothing in action.

the sweater is borrowed.

clogs always a win.

sunglasses - designer sunglass rental, it's genius!  use code "thekirstyfiles" for a free month.

And can you believe these cherry blossoms??  Nothing quite like them, those first weeks of March half of Seattle pilgrimages to my Alma Mater.  There were so many selfie sticks this time.  Too funny.

ovesized cardigan

cold shoulder shirt

off the shoulder shirt

Shirt - Theory, Nordstrom
skirt - Ditto's, ASOS.  on sale
sunglasses - Smoke x Mirrors, Ditto.  code "thekirstyfiles" for a free month.
shoes - Dolce Vita
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

See what I mean, denim wonders from ASOS, all currently on my wishlist.

Good night!  Sweetest dreams of cherry blossoms and perfect striped blouses.

xo,
Kirsty

follow me on instagram, thekirstyfiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment