2.08.2016

5 ways I am wearing denim culottes, and a Case for their staying power.




I am making a prediction that culottes will be here in a major way for spring.  Picture these with espadrille wedges or t-strap flats, strappy sandals, woven mules.  Do you see what I mean.  Wide leg cropped jeans are popping up every, and 70's style are still a major player in the spring lookbooks.  

Mix up your cropped skinny for a cool effortless style and these just happen to be crazy comfortable, and on sale.  The fitted high waist of this denim help create a long leg line, perfect even short and long legs alike.  Petite frames you can do this too. 

And finally this is a way to sport the more cropped hem tops of the now without feeling over-exposed.  I mean midriffs are tricky.



Culottes - 7 For All Mankind, Amazon, I went down a size, they run large.

and the shooooooooes please.


So there you have it.  That's my case.  And you will be seeing lots more of these throughout the next months.

xo,
Kirsty

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your article. I prefer that we should wear denim culottes during the winter and I like the way that you have selected your shoes for your denim culottes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, I love that you are a culotte fan as well.
      best,
      Kirsty

      Delete