1.29.2016

Casual Friday in an Overcoat






Sometimes the victories are small.  

There are those days.  And those weeks.  Sheesh.  This January has had more than it's share of low days for me.  On those days it is simple things that can be monumental in the mood department.   

This outfit is the outcome of a day I challenged myself out of my sweats and into real clothes.  An oversized t-shirt and distressed jeans is sort of a given, but honestly after 36 hours in the same pajamas, read stomach flu, it's a win. 

Adding an oversized coat, well functionally it was necessary, but I also love the casual street style interest it added, so even though doing my hair and putting on makeup was more than I could muster, a hat and sunglasses make it look like I meant to right?

Always a good idea to have that go-to outfit for days when you need to put yourself together in order to put yourself together.  Something you feel good in, that's effortless.



.
Coat - Zara.  no longer avail.
Tee - Mango.  on sale
Jeans - 7 for all Mankind.  old
boots - Faryl Robin c/o.  old
Hat - Hinge, Nordstrom
Earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

Cheers to the weekend and small victories.  

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment