8.04.2015

Less brunch more beach.





First, lets make one thing very clear:  I love brunch.  Sweet and Savory, who can ever choose just one?  ok...


I have been wearing my white denim mini skirt a lot this summer, it's just so easy.  My look of choice has been to pair with my birkenstocks, or rainbow flip flops, keeping the mini looking age appropriate and a great daytime look.

Just when I thought I had exhausted my closet options, I happened upon my favorite oversized white tee pairing.  I love the monochromatic look of all white, the oversized tee and cut-off skirt keep the outfit from being stuffy, less brunch more beach.  NOT that brunch is stuffy, except for the expandable pants kind of stuffed.  Ok?

And I just wanted to keep going with the monochromatic chic.  So how about this bag?  and it's the softest leather ever, floppy, foldable fabulousness.  Espadrille wedges kept the beach vibe going, and again because of the oversized tee the wedges weren't over the top, rather they kept the outfit from being too sloppy.  Dare I say oversized can be sloppy!  

Well it's a fine, fabulous, line.   

So walk it!  




tee - Mango, old
skirt - J. Crew, old
shoes - DV by Dolce Vita, Amazon
earrings - Lucia K. Tag
necklace - Lucia K. Tag {available upon request tassle necklace}
sunglasses - Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom, different color

If you need me, I will be here walking, and soaking up the fleeting days of summer.  
Oh please slow down!

photos by Angie.
  
xo,
Kirsty

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your red striped maxi skirt with the tulips! I know you said it is old, but could you tell me where you got it or the brand?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, it is from anthropologie probably 4 yrs ago. Let me look into the brand for you. thank you!

      Delete