7.27.2015

the science of oversized.


I have this thing for oversized tees.  

I'm actually quite picky about my slouchiness.  I think you gotta get it right, you don't want the oversized-ness to add bulk or look too sloppy.  Loose fitting but not a tent.  I think the key to this for me is the way it drapes on my shoulders and the neckline.  I want the material to be slightly flowy but not too thin that it shows every detail underneath, am I right?  I like the shorter front hem of this tee, adding more interest and giving the look a bit of tailoring, and this color is a favorite.  

Currently this tee is part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which makes it even lovelier.

And body jewelry - just do it!





tee - Dee Elle, Nordstrom
jeans - 7 for all Mankind, old {similar jeans on sale}
necklace - Gorjana c/o, {find here}
watch - Kate Spade, Nordstrom
sunglasses - Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom {different color available}
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry tag.


photos by Angie.

xo,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment