7.22.2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: the last remaining gems.


Jenn and I have been oodling over the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale selection this year, and the inventory has been flying off the shelf, like right out of my checkout cart, boo.  Here are the remaining gems, mostly according to Jenn, with a few of mine sprinkled in...


Jenn:  If you have been following along the past couple of weeks, you know that I am Lovin' the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale selection this year. The shopping has been intense - I've been there nearly every day shopping with clients and finding the very best pieces to highlight here. While much of the inventory is out-of-stock, there are still a few gems to be found. Remember quantities are very limited and prices go up August 3!

_10552863(1)

This shirt is so flattering on - I had nearly every single one of my clients try it on! The zip in the back is completely unique and gives the shirt a more fitted look. Size are limited - snap this one up before it's too late!

I'm a sucker for striped, the fit of the arms and length, with flattering u-neckline all for a great price.

Have I ever mentioned my oversized tee obsession, this is tops.




_10348463(1)
The perfect slip-on, flat bootie for fall. Hitting right at the ankle, these pair well with jeans and skirts alike!


I can't get these off my mind, and I can't wait to wear them when the weather changes, they are rugged yet not bulky, and super comfortable.  With skinny jeans or cuffed boyfriend jeans I'm in love.  Even my husband approved.

_10800543(1)
The color and cut of these skinny jeans are spot on - just as you would expect from Rag & Bone. Wear this fatigue color as you would a neutral (like grey and black); it pairs well with just about everything in your fall wardrobe.

Thicker waist band, slight whiskering and oversized cuff, these are the flares of the season, J Brand is always reliable and such a better price!

_10522306(1)
I have been eying this backpack throughout the spring and summer - I can't believe the sale price?!

_10573088(1)
This romper (yes - it is shorts), is a flirty twist on a DVF classic wrap dress. With the quintessential geometric print, it is classic yet totally on-trend.
Men

_10563772(1)
The perfect, dark denim classic, straight jean - I should know, my husband may be my most difficult "client."

_10656746(1)
This zip-up jacket is so easy to dress up and down. In particular, I love the color-blocking detail on the back.
_10822662(1)
You had me at retro sneaker. Worn with shorts now and paired with your favorite denim in the fall, you cannot go wrong with a classic New Balance tennis shoe.
Kids
_10560571(1)
My daughter lives in jeggings. So easy to pull on and so comfy - the pink and purple pattern definitely scored points as well.
_10840878(1)
I want these for myself (no big shocker there!). Classic Vans at an awesome price.
_10748014(1)
Such a cute color combination, I'm only sad they didn't make them in bigger sizes.
_10823715(2)
I couldn't resist this one - we have some serious Star Wars fans in my family. And graphic tees make back-to-school so much more fun.

I hope you've enjoyed our sale selections. Which are you favorite? What did you bring home? I would love your feedback. As always, thanks for reading! ~Jenn {and kirsty}

No comments:

Post a Comment