6.09.2015

Sucker for a cuffed bell-sleeve





Cuffed Bell-Sleeve.  Not sure if this is even a real term, but if it's not - I'm coining it.  I love these sleeves.  This sweater has literally been with me through the thick and thin of it.  And it just brings me joy.  I don't bring it out a lot, but I am always happy when I do.

A lot like scents, clothes have a way of vividly recalling memories for me.  I just had to dig back into my Facebook archives to find this gem.


Please note:

That belly still had 6 weeks to go, how that was even possible.

A. - still a closest dearest friend, raising our babies together in SoCal, who would have ever thought.  Seriously ever.

And man I am a bangs lover, my hair during pregnancy got a little bit straighter and I jumped, leaped, bounded onto that bangs wagon.  It never quite worked out.  If the 80s hair ever truly comes back into style, I will be straight bangs in front, with a big ol' curl party in the back.  For sure.

And why wouldn't I take my phone out of my back pocket to take a side profile picture.  I guess when you're belly is that big, it just doesn't really matter anymore.



sweater - old, back when Macy's was the Bon Marche
jeans - 7 for all Mankind, old
shoes - DV by Dolce Vita, find here and here.
lips - NARS in Damned, Nordstrom.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry {new, coming soon! or lets be honest, just email me.}

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.  photos by Angie.

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment