5.05.2015

At the bottom of the beautiful briny sea...





I don't often wear all black.  It feels more sophisticated than I think I am, but it's also so easy.  I don't own a lot of black tops - I always gravitate towards white, and then spill on myself.  Guarantee.  Without fail, when I have on a nice top, I start cooking and get oil on myself.  Anyone else??  and how in the *#@$ are you supposed to get oil spots out of clothes?  Its the worst.  ugh.  

So black is good, although it doesn't hide oils, it hides a lot.  And then you can pop in some great gold jewelry and rad shoes.  Really rad shoes.  A simple woven wedge, a simple tie around the ankle,  great nude color.  They are just that good.  

And then there is the photobombing, shooting with my boys in tow has turned into a photobombing adventure.  It was sort of raining when we stepped outside, so they were super excited to put their umbrellas - Christmas purchases from Washington state, and suddenly we were swimming with bees and nemos.  Makes for great real smiles for me.  

This shoot ended up being more about the kiddos and not so much my outfit.  I hope you still enjoy.




top - Zara, old
jeans - DL1961, Hautelook - a great place for designer denim deals.
shoes - FarylRobin, c/o.  Available at Anthropologie
sunglasses - Marc Jacobs, c/o.  Available at Nordstrom
clutch - Kate Spade, old
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
lips - Nars in Damned, Nordstrom

photos by Angie.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment