5.19.2015

A given? Shorts by day.


Here is the partner to my previous night post, seems more fitting to talk day-to-day on a Tuesday.  Out and about in my tailored pin-stripe shorts, which are not my typical choice, usually I would reach for frayed cut-offs or pj-like silk slip-ons.  So I paired with my favorite snakeskin t-strap sandals and Free People twill jacket, this just seems like a great mix of sophistication and free-spirit, maybe?  I am really liking the versatility of these shorts.

Couple other noteworthy items - my lip color, it's a stain and I can't get enough.  I LOVE bright lipstick but for those times when rockin-red isn't really right, this subtle coral color is awesome.  It's a stain, and it really does stay put, just enhancing your natural lip wattage.  The more layers you add, the more pop you get.  It also works for cheeks, but I haven't tried that yet.

And my earrings!  I'm really excited.  It has been a while since I have created a new line and these just came together so perfectly.  I have so many great ideas in my head that bomb.  So I'm stoked.  They are a tiny bit more bold than my original tag earrings and the mixed metal combo is my favorite.  So easy to wear with everything this summer.  What do you think?  I shall have them up on the website very soon...if you can't wait that long, email me {I might just offer you an early bird special...just saying}






Jacket - Free People, {different color on sale here}
shirt - J. Crew, oldie.
shorts - Gap
sunglasses - Michael Kors, Nordstrom {newest style here}
shoes - Seychelles, oldies.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry, coming soon!
lips - Benefit, Sephora

Photos by Angie.
xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment