4.22.2015

morning light: not so much of an outfit as a moment.









Not much activity on the blog lately.  I have been working on jewelry orders and an upcoming Pop-Up Shop and I am realizing I don't have the capacity for all of the above.   Here are some quick pictures I took with Angie.  This is what happens when your friend, who happens to be your photographer, house sits your neighbors' adorable cottage, and dog.

The morning light is magical isn't it?  and that puffy eyed morning look that was so loathed in my glorious youth is happily welcomed.  Seriously I'm starting to understand injections.

If I had more time for this post it would do some coffee talk...a question and answer, get to know you post.  Also, this moment makes me think about all the wonderful people I'd love to share a conversation with over our cups of coffee, and I am grateful to have so many amazing influences in my life.

Truly truly blessed and better because of them.  

Can we talk about these shoes - once again FarylRobin has won me over, first the perfect black flat and this time, the wrapped ankle.  Just a touch of gladiator accentuated with a bow, totally smitten.  The neutralness of this shoe has me reaching for it over and over, and the slight wedge with the woven detail well its rocket science in the shoe department.

And my rings, starting to believe you can never have too many.  I love them.  stack and mix.  Gorjana is one of my favorites for stackable stylish rings.

sweater - Brandi Melville {borrowed from friend/photog/houseanddogsitter}
dress - Free People {lots of options - shorter version
shoes - Farylrobin, Anthropologie
rings - Gorjana these, these, and these. c/o.


I leave you with this;  My favorite way to drink coffee is with fair trade semi-sweet chocolate and organic whole milk.   Wonder what this says about me?  What's your favorite?

photos by Angie.  linking up with pleated poppy what i wore weds.

xo,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment