2.24.2015

blushing


It seems as though blush is the hottest color this spring, or maybe I just love it so much that I am seeking it out in all sorts of ways.  I mean look at this bag.  Blush is pinks more sophisticated cousin and a little more playful, dare I say youthful, than nude, that great happy medium.  And one of my very favorite combos is blush and black, its so effortless and a bit unexpected, and a nod to those graceful ballerinas

So when I received these awesome flats, not your typical ballet flat, this blush not-your-typically trench seemed the perfect pairing.  I love the thick crossover straps of these flats and the fluttery back of this trench.  

Ps - In the picture above, in case you are wondering what in the world am I doing, do you see the little white dog at the top of the stairs, he was not amused.






jacket - similar, also similar and amazing but not blush.
 jeans - rag & bone, Nordstrom {no longer available, similar here}
belt - Target {similar}
flats - Faryl Robin c/o {available at Free People}

more blush...





Happy Wednesday.

best,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment