1.26.2015

How to tame too much crop. {what i wore}

pleather moto jacket, wedge sneakers

This is my one and only pleather jacket.  It was a sale purchase as Forever 21, I figured low price tag, very low commitment level, low risk.  I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it.  Turns out quite a bit.  I am lusting after this jacket {are you kidding will I look this chic if i buy it?!}, and would love to upgrade, but until I am ready to pull that trigger this is what I've got.  With some outfits I don't love how cropped this jacket is, so I will add a black cardigan underneath to compensate for the croppedness.  This is a great trick with any jacket that feels a tad bit short or when you feel too exposed.

quilted moto jacket


copper earrings, curly hair


how to style a moto jacket


long curly hair
casual black outfit
 jacket - Forever 21
cardigan - Zara
shirt - Monrow
jeans - 7 for All Mankind
shoes - Steve Madden
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
lipstick - MAC Red, Nordstrom

xo,
Kirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment