12.31.2014

1 inch of sass. NYE style.



I love a crop top, within reason.  And I will admit this one is from Forever 21, but paired with a high-waisted "ladylike" skirt, I love the juxtaposition that it makes.  Just the tiniest bit of sass, paired with sophistication.  This outfit is perfect for me, I'm passed my prime of rocking much more of a midriff, and sequins make everything more fun!






top - Forever 21
skit - Queen Anne Dispatch
shoes - Sam Edleman, Nordstrom
clutch - Finn Attire {I'm obsessed}
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
lipstick - MAC Red, Nordstrom
bracelets - 
Gold Bangle -Madewell, Guitar Strings - Queen Anne Dispatch
sunglesses - Warby Parker


Thank you to everyone who has followed along this year.  Many blessings and peace and prosperity in 2015.

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment