11.28.2014

lets get fancy, the perfect party dress.



lace dress

Well I know they say everyone should have an LBD, little black dress, in their wardrobe, but I think an LLD, little lace dress, is so much better and what I always reach for.  Perhaps I am biased because I am a lace lover, but really the added detail just takes your dress to the next level.  

Here is why it is perfect for the holiday season, it is so versatile.  For those in chillier climates -a great pleather moto jacket, peacoat, or blazer, and an oversized scarf will do.  For those of us in california, just a great pair of pumps.  You could even do a great pair of booties or opaque tights and knee-high or over the knee boots for a more casual affair, or open toe booties for a more modern look.  I love pairing something a little more vintage with something more edgy or modern.  This takes your outfit to the next level.

I'd like to think a lace dress can be timeless as well.  The 3 lace dresses in my closet have been in rotation for a few years now.

curly haircut


curly hairstyle


little black dress
dress - Dolce Vita, from a crazy good sample sale {available here in hunter green}
jacket - Forever 21 {similar}
fur snood - Anthropologie {similar}
shoes - Banana republic {other colors here, burgundy no longer available.}
earrings - Vintage
lips - MAC in "MAC Red", Nordstorm

lace dresses perfect for the season.








***GIVEAWAY***
Have you entered 100$ giftcard to Krochet Kids?  
******
photos by Angie.

to the wonderful memories that lie ahead.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment