11.12.2014

leopard in the streets, a remix



I originally posted this outfit here, commenting on how I wished I had those perfect red shoes instead of black.  So obviously I had to shoot this outfit one more time, with the shoes I had envisioned.

I also distressed my jeans a tad.  Its just this phase I'm going through.  And here's the thing, I absolutely ironed this shirt, apparently incorrectly.

What do you think?  Which do you like better?




sweater - Pim + Larkin, Piperlime
jeans - Mother Denim, old but a few still left here!
shoes - Banana Republic {and the navy suede, and the gray wool...}
lips - MAC.  Mac Red, Nordstrom

more sweater-with-personality picks, because they just make life more fun...




photos by Angie.
linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.

Happy Wednesday.

best,
kirsty

2 comments: