10.14.2014

I'll while I'm at it...Shopbop friends and family sale.

Shopbop is having their friends and family sale, 25% off most items {some brands are excluded} with code "family25". This sale is quick - Oct 14-16th only.

And items go quickly.

This is a great time to purchase those more expensive items that you have on your list but haven't wanted to pay full price.

During the last sale, my husband {oh ladies I sent him the exact link and instructions he's not that good} bought me this bag for my birthday.  I had had my eye on it for quite a long time and the discount sealed the deal..it is now available in black and the best gray.



Here is what is in my cart.


I love the free people bras!  and I have been coveting this Free People flowy checkered blouse for a few months.


this coat!  It is definitely more trendy than classic so I am excited to find it on sale.  and these overalls, I love the zip sides and higher back which I think will be more flattering.

This sight can be overwhelming with all the wonderful merchandise.  A few tips for navigating...

search for your favorite brands...
Free People - everything.
Rag & Bone - edgy awesomeness.
Monrow - super soft high quality lounge wear.
Hunter Rainboots... oh how I love if only it rained {except Hunter is excluded from sale, darnit!}.

or search for items you are looking for...
Overall
Distressed denim
Army Jackets...like this one...


Booties, then choose from the drop down list, the color black for example, to narrow down your list further.




Also keep a wish list, or pin items you are wanting, then you can contemplate your purchases and wait for a sale!  This is a great time to think about Christmas gifts and birthday presents.

Hope this is helpful.  Happy Shopping!

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment