10.22.2014

an updated classic. Target Style {what I wore}

leopard print cardigan

This t-shirt and skirt have been classics in my closet for at least 4 years.  Their shapes are great and the quality has stood the test of time.  The best part is adding interest with other pieces, like this Target cardigan in leopard print and red shoes.  Can I just say this cardigan comes in a multiple of colors and prints, of course the leopard is my favorite, and for the price it can't be beat, and currently all shipping is free.  It just makes sense for a great boost to my fall wardrobe.

black skirt

statement necklace

red lips

red heels, red pumps

business attire
cardigan - Target
t-shirt - J. Crew
skirt - J. Crew Factory, old {similar, also similar}
shoes - Banana Republic

pictures by Angie.  linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.

Happy Wednesday!

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment