9.26.2014

just a little showing




First please note:  I am in terrible need of a trip to Ouidad for a haircut.  And I need to use the iron more often.  Ok.

Confession:  I totally dig a little bit of bra showing in an outfit, just that slight undone, edge, personality that it adds to an outfit.  BUT I am not talking a nude bra strap or too much lingerie hanging out, I'm not really a rockstar.

Its a fine line.  Especially as a mother of two boys who is a lot farther from her twenties and closer to her forties.  What?  Read: trying too hard.  There are however, some awesome, and comfortable bras out there right now that are totally appropriate for some show, I like to treat them as an accessory to my outfit.  



tank - H&M
bra - Isla Boutique
harem pants - Angie
shoes - Dolce Vita {slightly modified originally here}
clutch - vintage
hat - Isla Boutique
jewelry - vintage, Elva Fields, Gorjana

bras screaming to be seen...



TGIF!

best,
kirsty

4 comments:

  1. After I read this blogg I ran out and bought a coral lace crop bra. I didn't know bras could be so much fun! I would like to pass the info to Beyonce Knowles when she does her next live performance; ). And have u to thank. And you are a rock star☆.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that turquoise bracelet! Where did you find that? Still loving this style blog....(and even though I'm much older, have adapted many of the looks when possible!) Keep bringing beauty & fashion to us readers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxanne, thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear I am inspiring :) the bracelet is from Elva Fields Original Vintage line. They carry many one of a kind vintage pieces, definitely worth checking out on their website.

      Delete