9.04.2014

friday fringe.

This week has worn me out.  I had plans for the blog this week, I mean it is New York Fashion Week, and at the very least get some outfit posts up, but this was also my oldest's first week of kindergarten, and it has hit my like a ton of bricks.  I'm so drained I have no sufficient words to explain at the moment.  So amazing, bittersweet, and heartbreaking all in one.

My wonderful mother-in-law, and by wonderful I mean off the charts amazing, called me today and gave me some very wise words...don't forget to see the joy in these moments as well, there will only be one first week of kindergarten for R, be in the present with ALL the emotions that brings, but don't forget to truly celebrate it.

So hopefully this will put some pep in your step, who doesn't love some extra fringe in their life.  And thank goodness its Friday.





dress - Dolce Vita, on sale at 6pm
shoes - Charles by Charles David, Nordstrom

Celebrating life.
TGIF.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment