8.06.2014

blush, gray, and leopard {what i wore}




couple items to note - this outfit was inspired by a gal I met recently, she had such a wonderful presence and effortless spot on style, I loved her blush trench and gray skinnies paired with leopard pumps, I couldn't help but imitate!  

Also, mix your metals!  gold, silver, copper - its a jewelry party.  There are no rules here anymore ladies.  I particularly love my bag for this reason - the mix of silver and gold zippers and hardware.  If Marc Jacobs says its ok, well hello. 

and finally, you know when you buy jeans a little snug thinking oh these are totally going to stretch out, I'm out smarting them and going down a size.  And then they don't.  So I let out the seam on the jeans to give me just a little room to breath, I little trick, there is usually two seams, the serger seam will still keep them together.  Tuxedo stripe.  


trench - old
jeans - free people, similar
shoes - Nordstrom
bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Nordstrom {this color is fierce and on sale, love}
bracelets - vintage, gorjana
necklace - Lucia K. Faye

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore

photos by Angie.
happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment