7.16.2014

deep breathes {what i wore}




So much of my childhood was spent in the mountains of Montana, it is still one of my very favorite places to take my family, and to be with family.  I forget how ingrained this place is in me, my very soul.  I step off the tiny prop airplane, and take a deep breath.  My lungs are filled with the freshest air imaginable, part glaciers, part pine tree, and I'm immediately flooded with nostalgia.

Now that I have two rambunctious boys this place is even more magnificent.  Even with all the advances in our lives, this place still manages to pace itself a little slower and remain relatively untouched.  My husband says its the only place he can truly relax.

In a life that is moving far quicker than I like, this place is my constant.  And my love tank was overflowing being with people I love so dearly.

{see more on instagram}




I found this darling dress in a small shop in town.  I love the dip-dyed color that makes it a bit unique, and the easy throw-it-on-and-go-ness.  Plus its so comfy and light, when the temperatures are rising, this will be happening, then in the fall how easily I can layer a chunky sweater over the top and swap tall boots.  

As I was searching for it online for this post, much to my surprise, they have it at Urban Outfitters.  So I guess I didn't have to go all way to Eureka MT for this treasure.  



I had to put this one in because I look like I'm 15, what??


 dress - The Sunflower, also Urban Outfitters.
boots - Nordstrom {on sale}
earrings - Lucia K. Chloe


here a a few other easy summer dresses to keep you cool that will then transition well into fall...



Hope that you all are enjoying a few quiet moments amidst soaking in every single second of these fleeting summer months.

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.

best,
kirsty




No comments:

Post a Comment