4.17.2014

Modcloth Wanelo Outfit Challenge Week #1

I recently discovered Wanelo when Modcloth contacted me to join their weekly Wanelo outfit challenge.  My first thought was "oh just another social media shopping sight, I can't keep up!"

But what fun I had.  It was like playing dress up.  

The challenge was to style this dress.

My inspiration was this building.  I actually had such a dress in my mind because of this building.  Is that strange?  There's just something about it.


and this is what I came up with...

I have been on the hunt for a flowy red dress, so when Modcloth contacted me for this challenge, I was stoked. I have this building in mind near my home. The architecture is old yet modern, it has fun eclectic vintage detail with beach charm. I picture walking past at sunset with my husband on our way to dinner. I find this outfit elegant with fun mixes of lines and architecture. The large cuff on one arm - black. gold, turquoise rose and a few bangles on other. My lips would also be red.




What do you think?

If you'd like to follow along on my Wanelo adventure, please join and follow along here.

almost TGIF.
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment