3.19.2014

tunic time {what i wore}

a great tunic is so versatile...over flared jeans, skinny jeans, with opaque tights and heels, leggings and boots, as a beach cover-up.  what I particularly love is how wonderful it is on those days you just don't feel like your butt wants that much attention.  I feel like this may have been something I have already said before.  but its late, and I'm saying it again.  a good tunic rocks.  its like a fashiony forward friend of the baggy t-shirt.  which of course I looooove.  don't even get me started.  another post.

curly hair

sherpa vest

long curls, long curly hair



tunic - flynn skye, Islaboutique {similar}
vest - sancturay {old}
jeans - 7fam
booties - Anthropologie

more tunics I love...

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.
happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

1 comment: